For lost or misplaced discharges, you will need to complete an SF180 requesting a copy from National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis.For a discharge upgrade, we have an entire packet for the veteran to look over and request necessary documentation before submission of request.

Please call our office for more information and forms/documentation at (518) 270-2760.