For lost or misplaced discharges, you will need to complete an SF180 requesting a copy from National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. For a discharge upgrade, we have an entire packet for the veteran to look over and request necessary documentation before submission of the request.

Please call our office at 518-270-2760 for more information, forms, and documentation.