Keeping our community healthy by providing essential public health services.
The Rensselaer County Department of Health is made up of a dedicated staff of public health professionals who have as their mission the promotion of health, prevention of disease, injury, and disability.
Rensselaer County Department of Health Programs
- Environmental Health Division
- Rabies Program
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Early Intervention Program
- Immunization Program
- Communicable Diseases Program
- Tuberculosis Program
- HIV/AIDS Program
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Program
- Maternal Health Education Program
- Health Education Program
- Emergency Preparedness Division
- Medical Reserve Corp
- Medical Examiner Program
- COVID Contact Tracer Unit
Rensselaer County Department of Health Clinic Hours
1600 7th Ave. Troy, NY 12180
- 12pm-1 pm - PPD Placement (Tuberculin)
- 3pm-4pm - PPD Placement (Tuberculin)
- pm-4pm -HIV SCREENING
- 2pm-4pm -IMMUNIZATION CLINIC
- 1pm-4pm - STD CLINIC/HIV SCREENING
- 2pm-4pm - IMMUNIZATION CLINIC
- 3pm-4pm - PPD Readings (Tuberculin)
We will be offering COVID-19 Vaccines at all immunization clinics
***REQUIRED*** Must have the most updated copy of immunization records and insurance card at the time of service and be a Rensselaer County Resident.
CLINICS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.