- October 14, 2017
- 9:00 am
The Troy Waterfront Farmers Market is delighted to bring you nearly 100 local farmers and fresh food vendors every Saturday, year-around in Downtown Troy, New York. For over 18 years, they have been a leader in supporting local agribusiness and providing a livelihood to farmers and food producers in and around the Capital Region.
Fresh Produce: vegetables, herbs, berries, tree fruit
– Meat, Poultry, Dairy: beef, Bison, pork, chicken, eggs, milk, cheese
– Baked Goods: artisan breads, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries
– Condiments and Preserves: jams, jellies, relishes, hot sauces, salsa
– Sweeteners and Sweets: honey, maple syrup, chocolates and candies
– Catered Meals: soups, stews, sandwiches and entrees
– Flowers and Plants: cut & potted flowers, potted herbs, bedding plants
– Household Items: soaps, lotions, cleaning products, textiles
– Artisan Wares: pottery, wool and knitted goods, paper, photography
April through October at Monument Square on River Street, 9am until 2pm and November through March at The Troy Atrium, 49 4th Street, 9am until 2pm.