- Primary Care Services for Veterans in Troy and the surrounding areas..
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling and programs.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Board certified physicians for primary care, specialty care referrals to the Stratton VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
Troy Outpatient Clinic
295 River Street
Troy, NY 12180
Take I- 787 North
Get off Exit 8 (Watervliet, Green Island)
Take a right off the exit ramp (Troy)
Take a right at the light that leads over the Bridge
Go over bridge and take a right onto River Street
Come to the next light and continue to the right on River Street
The VA Clinic is the second building on your right (295)- First Floor
Parking is available in the large parking garage on your left. There are 12 parking spaces available and 4 handicapped spaces. There is also an indented drop off space in front of the clinic.
Fax: (518) 266-0555
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Parent VA Medical Center