The Rensselaer County Department of Health’s Public Health Preparedness Program provides the day-to-day coordination of the Department’s emergency preparedness, response, and recovery activities. It serves as a link to the New York State Department of Health, Rensselaer County Emergency Management, and other related organizations.
PUBLIC HEALTH PREPAREDNESS
- What is RCDOH doing to prepare for Public Health Emergencies?
- What Steps can I take to Prepare for Emergencies?
PUBLIC HEALTH PREPAREDNESS INITIATIVE
- Rensselaer County HealthCare Coalition (RCHC)
- Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
- Local Emergency Planning Committee Member(LEPC)
- Rensselaer County Preparedness Initiative New Letter
- Rensselaer County Preparedness Literature Resource Library
PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCIES