Rensselaer County Department of Health has clinics for the following:
- Adult Immunizations
- Childhood Immunizations
- Pneumonia and Flu Immunizations
Please see our immunization schedule for the days/times of adult and child immunization clinics. For more questions or more information about our immunization services please call 270-2655
Travel immunizations (270-2647)
Travel vaccines and information are also provided to children and adults who have international travel plans.
Important travel vaccine reminders:
- Typhoid Vaccines require a physicians perscription and is administered at scheduled Immunization clinic times.
- You must call for a phone consultation to assess your travel vaccine needs, and may need to schedule an appointment.
- Please try to schedule an appointment 4-6 weeks before your trip because some vaccines have to be given in a series, and it takes time for most vaccines to work.
- If you have less than 4 weeks before your trip, you should call us for a phone consultation. There may be some shots or medications that you will still be able to get depending on your travel area.
- For more information on travel vaccines, please see the CDC Traveler’s Health web page.