Mary Fran Wachunas
Rensselaer County Public Health Director
Keeping our community healthy by providing essential public health services
The promotion of health and prevention of disease, injury, and disability.
August’s topic of the month: Don’t Forget To Get Your Shots!
2nd Floor, Ned Pattison
Troy, NY 12180
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9-5
After hours emergency line call: 518-857-4660
Directions and Maps:
Please follow link to MapQuest for driving directions and maps.
- About Extreme Heat
- Heat and Infants and Children
- CDC Info on Ticks
- CDC Info on Avoiding Ticks
- CDC Info on Lyme Disease
- Ending the Epidemic
- New York State Breast Cancer Programs
- Drinking Water Response Activities
- Addressing the Opioid Epidemic in New York State
- Pool Safety